The International Conference on the
Cultural Heritage and Modern Technologies is a scientific event that
serves researchers, scholars, professionals, students, and academics who
are seeking to foster working relationships, share their experiences
and develop opportunities for cooperation and gain access to the latest
In parallel with the main activities of the conference, scientific workshops will be organized for the investigation, indexing manuscrits and exploring the advanced technologies, methods and applications to preserve, disseminate and promote of the cultural heritage.
We welcome researchers and professionals and all people interested in new technologies and cultural heritage, especially that of daraa tafilalet to attend the CHAT’2019 conference.
CONFERENCE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Making the cultural heritage of Tafilalet and Draa in different fields known to a large audience.
- Presenting the translations done by scholars in Tafilalet and Draa for the new generation of researchers and students.
- Indexing and investigating the manuscripts and innovative studies of the heritage.
- Diagnosing of the status of the Libraries in Tafilalet and Draa, and indicating the need to take care of them.
- Presenting the no longer existing scientific schools, and developing a vision to revive them.
- Presenting the educational curricula which was followed by Tafilalet and Draa scientists in the training of their students.
- Suggesting ways to promote the scientific work in the region and restore its historical glory.
- Using new technologies to preserve the cultural heritage in Tafilalet and Draa area.
- Highlighting the importance of using modern technologies in the study and evaluation of cultural heritage and the promotion of the touristic heritage.
- Exchanging experiences with Arab and international research institutions.
Abstract submission deadline: June 30th, 2019
Notification of Decision: July 15th, 2019
Final Manuscript Due: August 31th, 2019
Final Decision: September 31th, 2019
Conference Date: November 7-8, 2019
WEBSITE : chat.naasrm.com / EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org